Bikini on the beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2011
Menace said:
Mr Surapon sir - you make me laugh ;D

Here is another photo where myself, my assistant and the model all got soaking wet! But it was fun.

I like this one... but the first one... and maybe it is because I'm on my phone, I don't like the contrast of light on the model... on the reflection... I like it... it feels like the image is asking for some fill light.

Also.. I like playing guess the settings.

I want to say 1/60 of a second, iso of 100/160, and an aperture of f8...

Upvote 0
A candid while on vacation:

bikini_yawn.jpg

Upvote 0

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
vargyropoulos said:
Really nice photo Menace, I like the various elements in the photo.

I would like to contribute an image from one of my shoots earlier this summer which was taken at my favorite summer birding spot. a few of the regular bird photographers at the beach were wondering why I did not come with my 400mm lens that day!

Who needs a 400 (which i usually love) for a shot like this. Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
CTJohn said:
I'm not sure what the photographer is doing here....

"I need to check the color balance to make sure we get the correct colors on the bikini bottom. I may have to take quite a few shots with various settings. Don't worry, just hold still. Then we'll have to make sure the colors on your top align as well."

Upvote 0

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
unfocused said:
CTJohn said:
I'm not sure what the photographer is doing here....

"I need to check the color balance to make sure we get the correct colors on the bikini bottom. I may have to take quite a few shots with various settings. Don't worry, just hold still. Then we'll have to make sure the colors on your top align as well."

All the above plus, "i've just put on my macro EF180 for some tasteful focus stacked closeup shots - try to be as still as you can"

Upvote 0
Definitely superzoom cameras like SX50 are the best options for pictures of the girls on the beach. A friend of mine used a Sony superzoom with a 2.2X teleconverter, totaling an approximate angle of view of lens 1023mm. With this relatively small set he photographed from inside the car, through the crack of the window glass. Imagine if he used a full frame camera and lens 1000mm truly. :p

Upvote 0
This is what I get faced with every day.....Russian tourists seem to think a G-String is appropriate beach wear, male and female....no matter what your body shape or size.
The second picture is using two leaves found on the beach....(guess the tan lines look more natural)

Attachments

• Too Big Too Small.jpg
    Too Big Too Small.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 4,428
  • Back to nature.jpg
    Back to nature.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 4,434
Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
Menace said:
projectmansd said:
A day at the beach in Costa Rica.

Welcome to CR - thanks for sharing :)

P.s. I'm torn as to which one i like more - one on the left or the right!
;D ;D ;D
Simple decision ... like them all 4 cheeks ... oops sorry, I mean the 2 chicks ;D

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
Heavyweight67 said:
This is what I get faced with every day.....Russian tourists seem to think a G-String is appropriate beach wear, male and female....no matter what your body shape or size.
The second picture is using two leaves found on the beach....(guess the tan lines look more natural)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Why Lord, Why!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.