Cars cars cars (and some bikes)

justsomedude

5Dm4, 5Dm4, 5Dm3, 6Dm1
Feb 20, 2011
Denver, CO
www.akphoto.com
American Levi Leipheimer whips around Civic Center Park in Denver, Colorado on his way to victory in the inaugural US Pro Cycling Challenge...

levi1.jpg

Upvote 0
V8Beast said:
ions said:
For my review of the cars & show be sure to click the flickr links. :)

That's strange. I found it quite effortless to click your flickr links.

Sure you did. Why wouldn't you? I included images so that you didn't have to click them to see them and if you did you knew what you were clicking with no element of chance. That's the point. Your link is blind.

Upvote 0
ions said:
Sure you did. Why wouldn't you? I included images so that you didn't have to click them to see them and if you did you knew what you were clicking with no element of chance. That's the point. Your link is blind.

So I take it that you have a problem with people posting links to their portfolios? I'd rather click a link than sift through several dozen images posted in a thread, but perhaps I'm in the minority.

Let's try this, then. If you want to see more images like this......

Mason_Chevelle-41.jpg

and this....

02-1.jpg

Click the link I posted three posts prior.

Upvote 0
Both beautiful shots. Yeah, I do have a problem with posting portfolios, sort of. I think image threads should be about images. There's a place for posting portfolios, where it is around here I don't know cause I haven't looked for it. I have this problem for a couple reasons. The first is the simple netiquette of being "link slapped," it's sort of like saying "here look at this thing I can't bother to explain even a little but you should look at it anyway" and the second is the times that I have clicked a photographer's portfolio is I'm usually immensely annoyed by a horrible site full of flash, terrible UI and a bunch of other Web site rules I am the arbitrar of. I don't mean to come across as a jerk or militant about trivial things though both are at least partially true. Ultimately they're both excellent images and I'm glad you posted them. :)

Upvote 0