Cats!

Bennymiata

EOS 6D MK II
I didn't see any previous threads about our masters, so I thought I would start one.

Let's see your pussies (cats that is)!

I got 2 kittens a week or so ago and have been having lots of fun with them.
Believe it or not, these 2 cats are actual twins, as their mother only gave birth to the 2 of them.
The cream Scottish Fold is called Keiko and the blue and white Scottish Shorthair is called Kenzie.

GB5_3984.jpg
GB5_4009.jpg
GB5_4019.jpg
GB5_4098.jpg
IMG_1500.jpg
IMG_1500.jpg
K&K001A.jpg

Looks like 2 illicit lovers caught red-handed.

Tyroop

EOS 80D
Jun 30, 2013
Beautiful kittens! I met this one recently - she had been abandoned on the street and was taken in, which was fortunate for her. How could anyone abandon a cat like this? Unfortunately, in Thailand, many cats and dogs are left on the street or discarded in temples. It's so sad.
siamese-cat-in-siam.jpg

Tyroop

EOS 80D
Jun 30, 2013
New EOS R? Lucky man!

I love the idea of cat cafes. There are no official ones where I live, but the owner of one cafe I go to has a lot of cats and lets them loose when I visit because she knows I like cats. I actually prefer the company of cats to many humans!

c_major_1_external.jpg

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Very nice cat pictures, guys.

Where is Don Haines? ...The man who is posting cat pictures on the internet since 1986

Reactions: ethanz

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Benny.
Lovely looking cats, they look like they found a great home, I love the relaxed way Kenzie is enjoying that funky bed! That last shot is definitely a ‘don’t look now but I think we have been busted’ moment. :LOL:

Cheers, Graham.

I didn't see any previous threads about our masters, so I thought I would start one.

Let's see your pussies (cats that is)!

I got 2 kittens a week or so ago and have been having lots of fun with them.
Believe it or not, these 2 cats are actual twins, as their mother only gave birth to the 2 of them.
The cream Scottish Fold is called Keiko and the blue and white Scottish Shorthair is called Kenzie.

Looks like 2 illicit lovers caught red-handed.

Reactions: Bennymiata

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Don.
Lovely cat run you have there, I bet they really love that, a vantage point for looking down on their staff! :) We all know “dogs have owner’s cats have staff” don’t we. Great unboxing shot too, the phone is permissible as they don’t usually wait for you to get a camera!

Cheers, Graham.

ok.... here are a few.... The first one is part of the cat run.... The last one is an unboxing.... shot with a (gasp!) phone!

Reactions: ethanz

AlanF

Canon 5DSR II
Aug 16, 2012
Don, took this handsome fellow on the Sony RX10IV on our trip. So close, I had to zoom out to 175mm equivalent. Make a nice pet for you, but maybe a bit big for your canoe.
DSC06710-DxO_lion_small.jpg

Reactions: jd7 and Click

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
Here's an OLD! one, one of the earliest cat pictures to be posted on the internet, way back in 1986 (the internet was officially invented in 1988), and yes, that is a brand new 4.77Mhz Tandy 1000...….

b04-017.jpg