Death of DSLR?

jolyonralph

Game Boy Camera
CR Pro
Aug 25, 2015
London, UK
www.everyothershot.com
Those people are exceedingly foolish. Three years!

My original message was confusing. The "three years" referred to the time until Canon stops releasing new DSLRs. But I certainly don't think it's that short a time. I think it's likely to be closer to 10 years.

Upvote 0
Mirrorless will NEVER completely take over from DSLRs and I bet there will be people who bought into this new hipster fad and go back to mirrorslappers in a couple of years.

If mirrorless suits you better - that's great, but many will find that a mirrorless camera just doesn't do the job for them.

Upvote 0
Feel better after your stupid post? I understand it all. Very well. You are in denial. People have and are, still saying that DSLR as they exist today are here to stay. They are not. Obviously not.

You do realize you are attacking a post that was directed at someone who made a rude comment to you?

Maybe you didn't notice I was not in your argument?

Or never said anything you are commenting on.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
You do realize you are attacking a post that was directed at someone who made a rude comment to you?

Maybe you didn't notice I was not in your argument?

Or never said anything you are commenting on.
Sanj apparently believes that anyone with an opinion that differs from his is an idiot. Sorry that spilled over on you, but I'd say don't take it personally – he appears to be lashing out blindly, it's a common response when people can't support their opinions with actual evidence.

Upvote 0
Jan 22, 2012
Sanj apparently believes that anyone with an opinion that differs from his is an idiot. Sorry that spilled over on you, but I'd say don't take it personally – he appears to be lashing out blindly, it's a common response when people can't support their opinions with actual evidence.
Hahahahaha. NO. That is YOU. Seen it over years.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Hahahahaha. NO.
So that explains why you've called several posts stupid or idiotic and used derogatory terms to describe people in this thread??

I enjoy when people have opinions that differ from mine, as long as their opinions are fact-based and logical. Conversely, I have little tolerance for fools who spout misinformation and can't support their opinion with evidence. I had thought you were among the former group. Maybe you're just having a bad day.

Upvote 0

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
All of you are wrong. Harry is working on the software for CanApple's upcoming light field camera... which will also be a smartphone and MP3 player.

I've figured out that most of these types of threads are started by people who don't really want to hear the answer to their question. They just want to argue.

Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
I've figured out that most of these types of threads are started by people who don't really want to hear the answer to their question. They just want to argue.
No they don’t! :)

( it’s sad when the Forum starts reminding one of a Monty Python skit )

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0