One Week Away From FEBRUARY 28, 2012.

scalesusa said:
marekjoz said:
awinphoto said:
You know Canon probably have a few people dedicated in getting general feedback regarding their products watching internet forums blow up and speculation and hypothetical dates and such and they are sitting there just laughing their butts off. I'm all in for this new product but until i see white paper on this product, I'm not getting hysterical yet.

Maybe CR Guy is not publishing any specs because while testing it in Ecuador, he sees, that specs from rumors are not worth a thing? I assume he can't write anything what he's testing but what comes to his mailbox, he possibly could.

LOL :)

1. CR Guy does not get advance information or test cameras from Canon.

2. He does get a lot of e-mailed rumors from peopole he does not know, and are just passing on something they read about. These people are not in the know either.

3. There is a third group, that have provided reliable information in the past, and may have access to information about new bodies. He is extremely careful to protect these sources, and does not post anything that might identify them, if he does, they may lose their job.

4. Mose CR3 rumors come from dealers or other reliable web sites that accidentally show information before they are supposed to. These sources get shut down quickly, and do not get info in the future. Do not expect CR3 info until someone gets careless and lets a web page go live.

@Scalesusa: I'm referring to jokes here, that CR Guy went testing new bodies. I'm pretty sure people didn't write it seriously, neiher did I. I am convinced that you are credible people and I appreciate this work you're doing here.
Sorry if my joke made you write this explanation.
There is only one week left, according to rumors about NDA's until March 2 and everybody's here hungry for some more information.

Upvote 0

Admin US West

CR Pro
Nov 30, 2010
marekjoz said:
scalesusa said:
marekjoz said:
awinphoto said:
You know Canon probably have a few people dedicated in getting general feedback regarding their products watching internet forums blow up and speculation and hypothetical dates and such and they are sitting there just laughing their butts off. I'm all in for this new product but until i see white paper on this product, I'm not getting hysterical yet.

Maybe CR Guy is not publishing any specs because while testing it in Ecuador, he sees, that specs from rumors are not worth a thing? I assume he can't write anything what he's testing but what comes to his mailbox, he possibly could.

LOL :)

Sorry if I misunderstood. There are posters who actually believe that CR Guy has inside information and is the source of the rumors, rather than a reporter.

We are all waiting to hear, then it gets boring for the next 3 or 4 years.

1. CR Guy does not get advance information or test cameras from Canon.

2. He does get a lot of e-mailed rumors from peopole he does not know, and are just passing on something they read about. These people are not in the know either.

3. There is a third group, that have provided reliable information in the past, and may have access to information about new bodies. He is extremely careful to protect these sources, and does not post anything that might identify them, if he does, they may lose their job.

4. Mose CR3 rumors come from dealers or other reliable web sites that accidentally show information before they are supposed to. These sources get shut down quickly, and do not get info in the future. Do not expect CR3 info until someone gets careless and lets a web page go live.

@Scalesusa: I'm referring to jokes here, that CR Guy went testing new bodies. I'm pretty sure people didn't write it seriously, neiher did I. I am convinced that you are credible people and I appreciate this work you're doing here.
Sorry if my joke made you write this explanation.
There is only one week left, according to rumors about NDA's until March 2 and everybody's here hungry for some more information.

Upvote 0