1DS Mark III Digital Camera with Professional Photographer's Ultimate Envy Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to laugh when I saw this advertised on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005J906LK/ref=asc_df_B005J906LK1815594/?tag=dpreviewbuybox-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B005J906LK&linkCode=asn

It's not so much that this obvious marketing gimmick exists, it's the bit below where Amazon reveals "What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?" ;D

Ha ha ;D. I wondered if it would come up on any searches when sorted by high to low price, but I couldn't seem to find it. Otherwise I thought it might be fairly clever marketing if Amazon listing fees aren't much and are commission based (no idea if anyone knows?). I could imagine someone with huge amounts of cash typing in something like "canon camera" and buying the highest priced item thinking it must be the best, obviously not many but still I wouldn't mind one or two sales at that amount even if I bought retail...

Upvote 0
W

willrobb

What, no lens protectors, what a rip off ha ha ::)

Seriously though, wonder how many people would drop so much money for a pack like this? A lot of pro level gear that isn't really well thought out as a set to go together? Either someone with more money or sense or someone who had all this gear and had it stolen/lost/spontaneously combust?

Saying that though, had Santa brought it to me I'd have been happy :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.