5DMk3 Poll Deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was not the 500th thread about what people thought.

It was a poll about frequency of issues (if any) that people have been complaining about with their 5Dmk3. I'm interested in what issues I should be aware of when my preorder arrives and if it was just a select few.

Guess I also assumed I'd at least get a message as to why the post was deleted.

Upvote 0
Fatalv said:

It was a poll about frequency of issues (if any) that people have been complaining about with their 5Dmk3. I'm interested in what issues I should be aware of when my preorder arrives and if it was just a select few.

I made a poll for this already maybe thats why? not sure though

Upvote 0
wickidwombat said:
Fatalv said:

I made a poll for this already maybe thats why? not sure though

Yeah, I commented in yours. I didn't see any others at the time and yours came after mine was already gone so who knows [EDIT : timestamps are all wrong for my time zone, sorry yours was first]. Doesn't matter now though, I'll follow along in your poll as I'm very interested in see the outcome (provided people only post that bought them!)

Upvote 0
Mt Spokane Photography said:
It would be nice if there was a way to make people search. Perhaps a big hint was dropped and it was missed.

Sure, I dropped the ball on the search, my mistake. And I didn't get the hint till you actually said it. Seems like the forums full of tension lately.

Anyway, Mods, please remove. Sorry for the waste of time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.