Adorama is selling 5d3 for $2745 on eBay now

Status
Not open for further replies.
simonxu11 said:
drjlo said:
That's crazy. Wonder if there is a catch, i.e. grey market, etc?
Almost thought about picking up a second 5D III at that price..
It's from Adorama mate, if you heard of B&H, they both are very large Canon USA Authorised Dealers. So not grey!

Nope. They both sell Grey Market cameras. However, when you look at the item, it says "Grey Market" so at least you know.

Upvote 0
Basti187 said:
digitalrev dropped the 5dm3 price by £50 two days ago, so hopefully this trend keeps going strong....wish i'd live in the us then i would've bought a 5dm3 already...f*cking overpriced in europe...

In Denmark the price of the Mark iii also just dropped by 50 USD ( 30£). My first thought was 6d is coming soon...
So now the cheapest mark iii (body only) goes for 4200 $. I'm sure y'all thinking: What a bargain!!! :eek:

Upvote 0

KT

Feb 2, 2012
Honestly, I thought it was a joke or a scam when I first saw it, I kept on reading it and re-reading it again to find the catch, when I didn't I couldn't help but buy it. That's insane, $750 price drop in 6 months. All I can say is the D800 must be killing them, feel sorry for those who paid the full price just a few weeks ago. At this price, they can move a few thousands in a week.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.