• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Haha
Reactions: pj1974 and scyrene

HarryFilm

EOS RP
Jun 6, 2016
They removed HarryFilm from the photograph. I was dying to see what he looked like.

Here's a BiiiiiiiiiiiiiG Hint !!!!!

What is TRUE HAPPINESS ???

It's coming REAL SOON NOW !!!!!!!

See photo below:

Attachments

• What is TRUE Happiness.png
    What is TRUE Happiness.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 383

slclick

PINHOLE
Dec 17, 2013
It's a test bench and workshop. What do you expect would be there? Canon's Sony A7s3 competitor?! ;-) :)

It just looks like your don't take care of your gear. I've been around many test benches and for optical equipment, you should have higher standards or like Neal sings, 'A Man Needs a Maid'.

HarryFilm

EOS RP
Jun 6, 2016
It just looks like your don't take care of your gear. I've been around many test benches and for optical equipment, you should have higher standards or like Neal sings, 'A Man Needs a Maid'.

I came from an industrial shoot and haven't finished cleaning the cameras yet. They go through a 99% IsoPropyl Alcohol cleaning on the outside and specialized ultrasonic cleaning chamber for the sensor and interior of body. (we open up the bodies if necessary -- we've got the specialty equipment to do that sort of interior cleaning!) They normally look a lot better than that! And the desk too gets cleaned!

Anyways, who cares about dust and dirt when I've got THIS .... !!!!!

see photo below:

Attachments

• Is Dust and Dirt a Problem Here.png
    Is Dust and Dirt a Problem Here.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 305
Last edited:

SecureGSM

2 x 5D IV
Feb 26, 2017
Ye
With Sony doing me too white lenses Canon needs to distinguish themselves to the public and this is an excellent way to do so.
Canon design Lead: Yeah, let’s distinguish ourselves by releasing the ugliest looking pro dslr camera body ever and make a splash of a sales marketing a new design paradigm. Oh, wait... a second... I am fired? Nooooo...

slclick

PINHOLE
Dec 17, 2013
e·lan | āˈlän, āˈlan | (also élan)
noun
energy, style, and enthusiasm: a rousing march, played with great elan.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 7.13.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 7.13.03 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 217

GoldWing

Canon EOS 1DXMKII
Oct 19, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
en.wikipedia.org
The "more" I hear the less inclined I am to want the MKIII

Also, timing will be preceding all our agency work for the 2020 Games,

I really hope what we're hearing is a hoax.... 20MP is so underwhelming, boring!!!!!

Dec 6, 2018
Is the lens PS-ed also? It almost resembles the 70-200 RF.

The EF has two wide black rings and the photo posted for this topic also shows the two wide black rings. And there's more noticeable white space between the red detail ring and black ring on the EF as shown in this image. But that's if it was a 70-200mm 2.8 ... there's other white lenses in the EF line.

masterpix

EOS RP
Jun 29, 2016
The shape looks like 1Dx, it just look as un-painted and un-covered body in my view. It has all the knobs of the 1Dx and the "body lines".

I wish there was more info in the information, mostly regarding the size of the sensor and IBIS. for that is what interest most still photographers.