Announcement details on the 1DX Mark III

It just looks like your don't take care of your gear. I've been around many test benches and for optical equipment, you should have higher standards or like Neal sings, 'A Man Needs a Maid'.

I came from an industrial shoot and haven't finished cleaning the cameras yet. They go through a 99% IsoPropyl Alcohol cleaning on the outside and specialized ultrasonic cleaning chamber for the sensor and interior of body. (we open up the bodies if necessary -- we've got the specialty equipment to do that sort of interior cleaning!) They normally look a lot better than that! And the desk too gets cleaned!

Anyways, who cares about dust and dirt when I've got THIS .... !!!!!

see photo below:

Attachments

• Is Dust and Dirt a Problem Here.png
    Is Dust and Dirt a Problem Here.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Upvote 0

SecureGSM

2 x 5D IV
Feb 26, 2017
Ye
With Sony doing me too white lenses Canon needs to distinguish themselves to the public and this is an excellent way to do so.
Canon design Lead: Yeah, let’s distinguish ourselves by releasing the ugliest looking pro dslr camera body ever and make a splash of a sales marketing a new design paradigm. Oh, wait... a second... I am fired? Nooooo...

Upvote 0
Is the lens PS-ed also? It almost resembles the 70-200 RF.

The EF has two wide black rings and the photo posted for this topic also shows the two wide black rings. And there's more noticeable white space between the red detail ring and black ring on the EF as shown in this image. But that's if it was a 70-200mm 2.8 ... there's other white lenses in the EF line.

Upvote 0