Are many R3's are getting out the door?

Jul 21, 2010
I placed multiple orders the day Canon announced the camera. Mine is finally coming tomorrow. I ordered an extra battery the guy said they are impossible to come by but he said one way or another he will get me the battery. I cannot believe that Really Right Stuff is asking more then $300.00 dollars for an L Bracket.
With respect, huh??

The LP-E19 battery is in stock at B&H and Canon (those were two places I checked).

The RRS BR3 lists for $270.

Enjoy your R3!

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
I was on Really Right Stuff site last night they have the L Bracket listed for $ 305.00 I checked a few times and all I seen was $305.00
Are you sure you weren’t looking at B&H? They list it at $305. RRS lists it for $270.

C1843E1B-327C-4608-848A-FE1D4713D813.jpeg

Side note: It’s so nice of B&H to give you ‘free’ shipping and to ‘pay your sales tax for you’ (with their credit card), after marking it up 13% above the manufacturers price.

Personally, I preordered from RRS the day they listed it, when it was priced at $205. During the pre-order period, they had a notation that the final price was subject to change depending on the design, it was $250 at one point, as well. When they shipped it to me a couple weeks ago, they charged me just $205 in total.

Upvote 0
Well I place multi orders the day the R3 was announced in Sept. My R 3 arrived a week ago today. And I ordered it from 4 different stores. The day before yesterday I was in Berger Brothers Store the guy was telling me that they had orders for the Nikon Z9 100 to be exact and that 85 people got theirs already and there is 15 left on the list I do not know why I said it put me down for one. This would be the third time I had both Canon and Nikon.

Upvote 0
Canon still thumbing their nose at the European market. Pre-ordered in April (at the development announcement), am around number 20 on the waiting list, but as far as I know, the store has so far only received the single body they got for launch date (Nov 26).

OTOH, you guys are beta testing and finding the firmware bugs for me ;)

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Living in the US, I ordered mine the day of the announcement within the first hour and had it by Thanksgiving. Very happy with the camera's performance overall. I always use the electronic shutter and never use the mechanical shutter.
Same, except that I got mine the week after Thanksgiving.

Upvote 0