Bees, almost bees, wasp, flies...

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
"Bees, almost bees, wasp, flies..." Well, flies are last mentioned but not excluded (and obviously the bees are not excluded too :)). I mean nobody put a "trap" in the thread = nobody got in the trap! The only one who got in "trap" was me with my previous post - got in panic from Nemorino's innocent ( :unsure::LOL:) question "Is this the thread for flies?" I don't drink coffee late afternoon but it seems last afternoon I had to :confused:!
Now Eric could laugh with 3x:ROFLMAO: if he can find a way to do that:p

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
"Bees, almost bees, wasp, flies..." Well, flies are last mentioned but not excluded (and obviously the bees are not excluded too :)). I mean nobody put a "trap" in the thread = nobody got in the trap! The only one who got in "trap" was me with my previous post - got in panic from Nemorino's innocent ( :unsure::LOL:) question "Is this the thread for flies?" I don't drink coffee late afternoon but it seems last afternoon I had to :confused:!
Now Eric could laugh with 3x:ROFLMAO: if he can find a way to do that:p
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I had a late lunch with several cups of tea and it's already 2:39am
What to do besides watch the bar go by on Topaz..?

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
Thanks Click! She is good in this and finally decided to go into some competitions (influence from some friends I believe!). Her main problem was to compare here photos against a stacked ones! I told her that in the normal conditions in the wild you don't have that much of chance to stack. On Hawaii it's an almost lost cause (the wind!) and in Bulgaria it was the same problem! Also: she will never ever drag a tripod with herself:LOL:
Only good? :)
Huge understatement, isn't it?

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
Thanks Click! She is good in this and finally decided to go into some competitions (influence from some friends I believe!). Her main problem was to compare here photos against a stacked ones! I told her that in the normal conditions in the wild you don't have that much of chance to stack. On Hawaii it's an almost lost cause (the wind!) and in Bulgaria it was the same problem! Also: she will never ever drag a tripod with herself:LOL:
It seems I missed some posts in October. I hope she's been able to do well in the competitions. As you said, there are the stacked to contend with and suspect many judges are not purists from my experience.
Tripods can feel like a nuisance...

Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nemorino

EOS R5
Aug 29, 2020
The danger to be stung by a bumblebee is quite small!;)

Since I have started to shoot macros and insects in 2017 I have just been stung twice by a wesp, bee or similar.
Once at work, where a wasp sliped into my sleave.
Once during shooting when I set down on a bench and a wesp stung in my back.
But not to mention mosquitos. Uncountable!!!:mad:

You know how close you are to your subject with a Laowa 15mm. ;)

R5 + Laowa 15mm
Laowa bee II.jpgLaowa bee II_02.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0