Big Refurb Sale! EOS R5 $2399, EOS R5 C $3199 and lots more!

Jul 21, 2010
And your point is....that your group of photographers don't take advantage of a very useful, if perhaps limited use, feature?
Obviously such a claim is merely anecdotal, but even so I wonder…how would he know? Did he go around and ask everyone in the ‘large group’? Send out a survey? Check every camera model in use and confirm that none offered the feature?

He thinks it’s a ‘gimmick’, but somehow he knows with absolute certainty that among a ‘large group of photographers’, ‘not one of them’ uses a feature he doesn’t care about. Somehow, I’m skeptical…

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

koenkooi

CR Pro
Feb 25, 2015
The Netherlands
And your point is....that your group of photographers don't take advantage of a very useful, if perhaps limited use, feature?

Try getting a shot of an eagle or other bird, taking off from its perch. Apparently none of your group of photographers will get that shot unless very lucky.
I am very envious of the autocapture feature in the Nikon Z8/Z9, it would make some of my setups a lot easier, no more PIR detectors!

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
Obviously such a claim is merely anecdotal, but even so I wonder…how would he know? Did he go around and ask everyone in the ‘large group’? Send out a survey? Check every camera model in use and confirm that none offered the feature?

He thinks it’s a ‘gimmick’, but somehow he knows with absolute certainty that among a ‘large group of photographers’, ‘not one of them’ uses a feature he doesn’t care about. Somehow, I’m skeptical…
Could be he asked everyone in his large group but maybe "large" means "a number higher than I can count" and some people don't want to take of their shoes to count even after they a hand in a tragic story.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Upvote 0

danfaz

Coffee Fiend
Jul 14, 2015
www.1fineklick.com
FYI, they’ve restocked some items, and even added new ones like the RF 28/2.8 pancake (an excellent, high-value and very useful little lens) and 24-50/4.5-6.3 (a lens).

R6 II just got added back for 1799!

• Wow
Upvote 0