BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Very nice...guess you weren't joking about all the eagles around you. You got eagles like I got seagulls...:confused:
Lucky you! Where I'm living the news for some seagulls around are spreading like fire and all birders are running there. Forget the eagles! And I'm living on island in the middle of the Pacific:mad:!

Upvote 0

HenryL

EOS R3
CR Pro
Apr 1, 2020
A couple of osprey from last weekend. Not too many of these guys around any more, wish I could follow them to South America for the winter. :) Outings like this make it easier to look at the empty spots in my bag where the 7D2 and 5D4 used to live - I've finally stopped crying over them. hehehe.

Canon EOS R5 Cloudy 1.jpgR5_100_2375.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
Upvote 0

snappy604

CR Pro
Jan 25, 2017
A couple of osprey from last weekend. Not too many of these guys around any more, wish I could follow them to South America for the winter. :) Outings like this make it easier look at the empty spots in my bag where the 7D2 and 5D4 used to live - I've finally stopped crying over them. hehehe.

that second shot got a second look

Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
A bird hide in one of the nature reserves was open today, subject to the English Covid restrictions. Sitting there with a surgical mask on, as required, and my glasses steamed up, a bird shot past high up, barely visible through the fog. Got a quick shot and on getting home discovered it was a juvenile Peregrine Falcon, a bird I very rarely see in flight. Here it is, upscaled 2x.

DSC_9440-DxO_peregrine_falcon_flying_SH-2_00x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Great shot!
a025.gif

Upvote 0