Brown bear cub on the lookout

Hello!

I just wanted to share a few recent images with you from my time here in Finland. I am working as a nature guide/ wildlife photographer, and would love for you all to take a moment to have a look at my Blog I am writing, and if you feel interested, then to follow through to the Autumn!!

www.bearinthesauna.blogspot.com

Attachments

• Female web.jpg
    Female web.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 777
  • Brutus reflection web.jpg
    Brutus reflection web.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 822
  • cub cratch web.jpg
    cub cratch web.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 779
  • On  heat web.jpg
    On heat web.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 815
  • cub web.jpg
    cub web.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 822
  • wolverine web.jpg
    wolverine web.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 813

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Ollie.
Wow that water is flaaat, don't often see it without any disturbance like that. That reflection is Beautiful.

Cheers Graham.

Olliecanon said:
Hello!

I just wanted to share a few recent images with you from my time here in Finland. I am working as a nature guide/ wildlife photographer, and would love for you all to take a moment to have a look at my Blog I am writing, and if you feel interested, then to follow through to the Autumn!!

Upvote 0

thebowtie

You want me to rant? Go ahead, make my day!
May 16, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Olliecanon said:
Hello!

I especially love the bear reflected in the water.
What I didn't expect to see was Hugh Jackman (read the caption on the last photo...)
Maybe it's my eyesight! ;)

Cheers

Upvote 0