Butterflies, Moths and Assorted Insects...

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
I really like the last picture.
a025.gif
Well done, ISv.
:ROFLMAO: The second series is made by my daughter, so the last picture is "well done" by her!
Thanks any way!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
Today I found a North American visitor in my firewood. Apparently it found the heated living room very attractive.
These western conifer seed bugs (leptoglossus occidentalis) are adventive species and were found here in Europe (1999) and Germany (2006) only a few years ago. I recognized them first about 6 years ago, when WCSB appeared in large numbers in Germany after several hot summers that were favorable for its reproduction.
It is quite easy to classify, as the brown pattern and especially the expanded hindleg tibiae are unique compared to endemic bugs.
As I refuse cooling down insects for better macro work, this was quite active and tricky to photograph.
5D4, 100L macro, f/10, 1/100 sec, ISO400

WCSB_2022_01.JPG

Reactions: 7 users
Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for posting. I can get some warmth from your pictures.
Thanks Click!
The warmth her is for free (if you are located here - otherwise it costs some bugs...).
The objects are the problem - not big diversity (well, if you are taking photos of people on the beach you will have huge diversity - from cute to beautiful and nothing from above :) and well...:ROFLMAO:!!!).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0