Canon’s 2024 Roadmap, and the timeline surprised us [CR3]

Jul 21, 2010
I'm loving the 10-20 f4 lens I just recently got (even though I preordered day 1). For filters, I use Kolari ND filters. They go inside the camera body so I don't have to worry about thread size or shape of the lens. I can leave the filter in and swap lenses.
Just ordered a set of their clip-in NDs. Will be interesting to compare them to my B+W front filters (and to combine them).

Upvote 0

justaCanonuser

Grab your camera, go out and shoot!
Feb 12, 2014
Frankfurt, Germany
Eyetracking is the reason why ,after the R3 got launched, I didn't buy the the R5.
I too was impressed with the R3, not only by the eye-control AF, but also by what I think are the best ergonomics on the market. Sadly, it doesn't fit in my carrying system, the R1 won't either.
The best of both worlds, for me, would (will?) be the R5 with eyetracking AF, so, the R5 II.
And I'm d*** egoistically happy it comes ahead of the R1! :)

Do you wear glasses? If yes, this would be a huge improvement over Canon's original eye tracking system e. g. implemented in my EOS 3. Never worked with me despite several tries to calibrate it. W/o glasses it worked but I really need them, and I do not like to wear contact lenses.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0