Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Start Shipping Tomorrow

I've talked a lot of trash about Best Buy over the past few years, but it came through for me in a big way last night. When my usual stalwarts (Amazon and B&H) dropped the ball with the Canon 5D IV launch, I was shocked to learn that BB not only had these online, it even had them in many of its larger stores.

From my preliminary fiddling, the 5D4 is incredible and we're really looking forward to using them this weekend in Montana.

14305355_1163917663679402_5675366873758291836_o.jpg

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
mclaren777 said:
I've talked a lot of trash about Best Buy over the past few years, but it came through for me in a big way last night. When my usual stalwarts (Amazon and B&H) dropped the ball with the Canon 5D IV launch, I was shocked to learn that BB not only had these online, it even had them in many of its larger stores.

From my preliminary fiddling, the 5D4 is incredible and we're really looking forward to using them this weekend in Montana.

Nice! I didn't bother ordering yet, but if I swing by my local Best Buy and they happen to have them, I'll buy on the spot.

Upvote 0

szinski

5D3 / 5D4 / EOS R
Aug 14, 2013
Richmond, VA
www.zinfoto.com
KeithBreazeal said:
WOW! I got an email from B&H this morning saying my Mark IV is shipping today!
I'll have it in time for the Reno Air Races next week!
My order(body only) was a phone-in on the 31st.
I already have a list of takers for my 5D Mark III. :)

Congrats. How much are you getting for your Mark III?

Upvote 0

justsomedude

5Dm4, 5Dm4, 5Dm3, 6Dm1
Feb 20, 2011
Denver, CO
www.akphoto.com
I pre-ordered from Amazon Prime on announcement day (as soon as I saw the pre-order post on August 24) and selected Next Day Prime Shipping. This morning I received my SECOND "shipping delayed" email notice from Amazon.

They are telling me I should receive the 5D4 on the 13th with the battery grip arriving on the 14th. But with these delays, I'm not holding my breath.

Upvote 0
Frank1125 said:
Ordered body only from BH on 8/25 @ 12:51pm pst.
Email received from BH on 9/8 @ 8:32am pst confirming my order because I called them to see if mine would ship today (9/8).
Received an email that it actually shipped on 9/8 at 4:27pm pst.
Will receive it no later than 10am pst on 9/9 (in California).
Delivery Update: Package received before 10am on 9/9!

Looking forward to trying it out this weekend!

Delivery Update: Package received before 10am on 9/9!
!

Upvote 0
szinski said:
KeithBreazeal said:
WOW! I got an email from B&H this morning saying my Mark IV is shipping today!
I'll have it in time for the Reno Air Races next week!
My order(body only) was a phone-in on the 31st.
I already have a list of takers for my 5D Mark III. :)

Congrats. How much are you getting for your Mark III?

I have 4 of my fellow photographers that want it. One of them actually started a bidding war on facebook. Body only- no battery or charger started at $1200.

Upvote 0
aZhu said:
If it's not too late, you can still cancel and go with Focus Camera like I did. Their website still shows the body in-stock and you get a free 64GB memory card with free next day shipping.

http://www.focuscamera.com/canon-eos-5d-mark-iv-dslr-camera-body-only.html

I did exactly that yesterday and they only created the UPS tracking label today midday. The package is still not been picked up by UPS and the tracking number says it will be delivered Monday... so much for the Next Day Air service...

Upvote 0
Ordered 5DM4 body only Sept 8. Emailed today and verified if I get the $200 Amazon Store Camera Supplies credit. Amazon wrote back, confirmed I am eligible OR they will credit me the $200 after it ships. Sent shipping confirmation today, delivery for Friday, Sept. 16. So, I pay no sales tax, waiting only one week, get $200 credit (to buy camera grip). I'll take that.

Newbie to this board, first post. Go Canon.

Upvote 0