Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specification make the rounds

john1970

EOS R3
CR Pro
Dec 27, 2015
Northeastern US
I held an R3 and its pretty darned comfortable. Hopefully the R1 is more R3 like and less huge-brick like. :)

Brian
Rumors are is that the R1 will be larger than the R3, but again those are only rumors and it did not say how much larger or in which dimension(s). As an owner of a R3 I find the ergonomics and weight ideal. The R1 is going to have two CF Express slots so it will have to be larger. The question is how much.

Upvote 0

Michael Clark

Now we see through a glass, darkly...
Apr 5, 2016
I'm thinking they wouldn't remove the smart controller because it's worked well since 1D X Mark III.

Joke: we won't need implanted electrodes, because Canon will license the nano machines we got with the Covid vaccines.

There were no nano machines in the COVID vaccines. They put them in the Ivermectin that the anti-vaxers were using since those are the people they want to track.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Michael Clark

Now we see through a glass, darkly...
Apr 5, 2016
It sounds pretty great, but I'm skeptical. Are they really going to cannibalize the R3 with a Stacked 62MP sensor camera that probably will do at least 20 FPS. Doubt it. Looks more like R1 specs.

Canon probably (correctly) thinks that they've already sold the vast majority of the R3s that they will ever sell. It's been on the market for two years.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0