DigitalRev EOS M deal (Europe)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 60D and a Tamron 17-50mm F/2.8 from them (two separate orders) last year and earlier this year. Had absolutely no problems with them, they include tax in the price so you don't have to pay at the door, it still works out cheaper than the prices in camera shops here in Dublin, Ireland.

The one time I did have a problem was with the lens, the shipping company (TNT) stopped it in customs complaining that I need to register as a business to be able to buy professional photographic equipment (or something crazy like that). After lots of arguments with the incompetent TNT staff I contacted DigitalRev and they apologised and told me they would sort out everything. I received the lens 2 days later without a problem. My order of the 60D was fine, arrived in 4 days. Was shipped with DHL and I had no problems.
The DigitalRev customer service is brilliant.

I buy most of my camera stuff from camera shops here as I like being able to physically shop in a shop, but if I was buying anything quite pricey (like a body or top of the range lens) then I would more than likely buy from DigitalRev again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.