Filters on tele-zooms

Jul 21, 2010
Sigma users have some kinda conspiracies so we have to vote with our wallets for Qanon?
It doesn't really mean anything. There's some conspiracy theory in USA called QAnon.
Perhaps it landed better the first time, when you typed Qanon. I took it for a phonetic spelling of Kwanon, the goddess from whom Canon took their name. Personally, I’ve voted for Kwanon with my wallet in the best way, by voting early and voting often.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
Perhaps it landed better the first time, when you typed Qanon. I took it for a phonetic spelling of Kwanon, the goddess from whom Canon took their name. Personally, I’ve voted for Kwanon with my wallet in the best way, by voting early and voting often.
that would have been better:
If you feel at peace during a long exposure, you can sometimes hear a compassionate voice whisper "99%" a couple times and then, "there will be third part autofocus lenses. Oh, and don't forget to keep meditation and avoid causing suffering but protective lens filters might not be a good idea - use your own judgement... That is all."
Some people say it was Kwanon, but others say it's a Nike to make us buy more shoes...

Upvote 0