Free EdMika lens conversion for FD 55mm 1.2 AL (either version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2011
Rather than dropping 1.5-2k on the quite rare FD55mm f/1.2 AL and FD55mm f/1.2 S.S.C. AL I am offering a free conversion to the first people who are willing to loan me their lens for fit and performance testing. I already have the FD55mm f/1.2 S.S.C Aspherical (and the base FD55mm f/1.2 chrome nose and S.S.C. versions) and am 98% sure the same conversion kit will work but I'd just like to make sure. I expect to only need the lens about 1-2 weeks + return shipping time (to Canada) Also If I break it I buy it at market value. The conversion will be reversible and non marking/damaging and the original mount will also be returned to you so your lens can be ultimately sold in both original and EOS adapted conditions.

The current kit on ebay is still only for the non AL/Aspherical lens versions but the new kit will be nearly identical with only a special rear lens element holding feature added. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/180855493584?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1204wt_1385

Post here or send me a PM if you would be interested in doing this. Thanks!- Ed Mika edmika.com

Status
Not open for further replies.