Are we ******* now, or not yet? https://www.dpreview.com/news/7747501993/sony-introduces-a7r-iv
Dual UHS II slots and improved grip (ergonomics) are also mentioned ....
- World's First 35mm Full-Frame 61.0 MP Image Sensor
- 15-stop Enhanced Dynamic Range
- 5-axis Optical In-body Image Stabilization
- 10 fps Shooting with Full AF / AE Tracking
- 567 Phase-detection AF Points, 74% Coverage
- Real-time Eye AF for Still / Movie / Human / Animal
- Real-time Tracking
- 5.76 million dot UXGA OLED Viewfinder
- Upgraded Connectivity and Operability
- 4K Movie Recording, S-Log 2/3, HDR
- Upgraded Dust and Moisture Resistance
Sounds like a mean mega-pixel machine! But, in all reality, my reality, I can get awesome images and have an enjoyable and satisfying time shooting my old 5D Mark ii.....or my Pentax K1 with a 60 year old lens on it.
I love all my gear and always would like more, but when is enough, enough????
I'm sure all these new high end monsters are amazing, but how many dots/pixels can the human eye really see????