How long does one wait for the Lee Big Stopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
J.R. said:
The Big Stopper is in stock at B&H Photo today. I've ordered mine.

Cheers ...J.R.
Loooong time lurker, first time poster. J.R. I have to admit I'm appreciative that you shared this tip and I ordered it when I did. Apparently BH is already sold out again, so I'm lucky that Tipsters like you share these kinds of posts here on CR.

Seeing as I previously signed up for email notification pending the Big Stopper's availability and was never notified - who knows how long (years?) I'd have had to get one! Thank you!

Upvote 0

charlesa

I shoot with my eye!
Jul 1, 2012
Europe
www.charlespaulazzopardi.com
Mick said:
Ive got one and can testify how good they are. Only problem I have is they put a cool blue cast on the pics. Otherwise, the best filters around. Good luck with the big stopper, youll love them but getting the timing right is a bit hit or miss.

Cast is easily correctable in post if shooting in RAW. Problem is.... they are fragile as &^%/2!

Upvote 0
charlesa said:
Mick said:
Ive got one and can testify how good they are. Only problem I have is they put a cool blue cast on the pics. Otherwise, the best filters around. Good luck with the big stopper, youll love them but getting the timing right is a bit hit or miss.

Cast is easily correctable in post if shooting in RAW. Problem is.... they are fragile as &^%/2!
Hahaha, noted. Anyone had any experience throwing on a warming filter for good measure, rather than correcting it in post processing? Cheers.

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
J.R. said:
These are in stock again ... possibly only for today.

Cheers ... J.R.
Looks like LEE only produces 1 filter at a time :( ... I got the below email from B&H yesterday saying they are still out of stock

Attachments

• B&H product notification 17 July 2013.png
    B&H product notification 17 July 2013.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 1,124
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.