In a shocking development, Canon adds the EOS R3, RF 16mm f/2.8 & RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS USM to its list of products with a supply issue

shadow

M50
Sep 20, 2022
You joined and made your first post a sales pitch?
Thanks for the negative comment, I was attempting to help. No, just a friendly hobbyist. I have nothing to sell, especially no R3 or camera shop or would I ever dump $6k to buy one, I was just trying to be helpful to someone here who wanted to find one and sorry your comment is what it is, in fact I posted another question about macro.

I just noticed this constant stream of complainers for a few months lurking and griping about about Canon's business plans, Canon has no stock, the M mount is dead, no 3rd party R's..... and instead of adding to that negativity, wanted to leave a helpful free tip to someone dying to find an R3 camera, so just happened to know a shop that saw they were in stock and purposely didn't post their link publicaly as I am not a shill.

So it would be nice to know why that thread was deleted, I guess 100+ complaints?

Upvote 0

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
Thanks for the negative comment, I was attempting to help. No, just a friendly hobbyist. I have nothing to sell, especially no R3 or camera shop or would I ever dump $6k to buy one, I was just trying to be helpful to someone here who wanted to find one and sorry your comment is what it is, in fact I posted another question about macro.

I just noticed this constant stream of complainers for a few months lurking and griping about about Canon's business plans, Canon has no stock, the M mount is dead, no 3rd party R's..... and instead of adding to that negativity, wanted to leave a helpful free tip to someone dying to find an R3 camera, so just happened to know a shop that saw they were in stock and purposely didn't post their link publicaly as I am not a shill.

So it would be nice to know why that thread was deleted, I guess 100+ complaints?
It's not a negative comment. Nobody here knows you and this is the internet. Phishing takes many forms. There's a buy and sell area for paying members. So excuse the healthy suspicion, new guy.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
Hi Everyone, I joined after lurking for months. Sorry in advance if dredging this up from 2021. This old thread is similar subject about R3 supply issues. This is my 1st post, and only here since I cannot find the September 17 2022, Canon Supply issue thread.

Evidently the Sept 17 thread it was a deleted thread with 100 comments?

Anyone interested in buying an R3 from stock?, I know of a supplier but outside the USA. Thanks.
It wasn’t deleted. Just use the search function and you will find it. Threads here don’t get deleted.

Upvote 0
Hi Everyone, I joined after lurking for months. Sorry in advance if dredging this up from 2021. This old thread is similar subject about R3 supply issues. This is my 1st post, and only here since I cannot find the September 17 2022, Canon Supply issue thread.

Evidently the Sept 17 thread it was a deleted thread with 100 comments?

Anyone interested in buying an R3 from stock?, I know of a supplier but outside the USA. Thanks.
R3 is in general stock and supply here in Europe now.

Upvote 0