Just honest question about forum structure

Basil

What is this?
Jul 29, 2013
New Mexico
I just bought a new 600EX-RT Speedlight and hope I'm going to love it. I assume I will, but have not had it long enough to make any real assessment. I also bought the Yongnuo Speedlight transmitter (much less $$ than the Canon version and it has AF assist beam the Canon version does not.

Anyway, I'm just wondering why this forum lumps Speedlights with Printers and accessories?

Mar 25, 2011
Basil said:
I just bought a new 600EX-RT Speedlight and hope I'm going to love it. I assume I will, but have not had it long enough to make any real assessment. I also bought the Yongnuo Speedlight transmitter (much less $$ than the Canon version and it has AF assist beam the Canon version does not.

Anyway, I'm just wondering why this forum lumps Speedlights with Printers and accessories?

There are a huge number of sub forums, many CR members get confused already, posting in the rumors area rather than Gear Talk, for example.

The Gear Talk has a section on Lighting. The Rumors section lumps several products together because there are few rumors on that type of equipment.

Upvote 0