Lowepro bags/backpack sale

Adorama and B&H have these on sale. I just picked up a Lowe Pro Trekker AW 600 II for close to $100 off regular price. After using my Adorama 4% cash rebate, I paid $73 out of pocket. So, get your bag on. Removed by Moderator

http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=itemlist&cat1=Bags%20%26%20Cases%20%26%20Apparel&cat2=Camera%20Bags%20%26%20Cases&feature1=lowepro&sel=FilterBy_Specials&emailprice=t&j=Email120413Gifts4Photogs&utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Email120413Gifts4Photogs&utm_source=RSYS

neuroanatomist said:
I'd like to thank you for sharing, but I can't see anything I need there. I suspect that's because I have:

• 4 Lowepro backpacks
  • 3 Lowepro Toploader Pros
  • 4 Lowepro cases for small cameras
  • 18 Lowepro lens cases, flash pouches, S&F cases, etc.

;)

By the way, is the Lens Exchange worth getting? It's not in the sale, but I was considering it for a while. Don't know if I want to lug the 70-200 on my belt tho'

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
sagittariansrock said:
By the way, is the Lens Exchange worth getting? It's not in the sale, but I was considering it for a while. Don't know if I want to lug the 70-200 on my belt tho'

It works as advertised for mid-air lens changes. I wouldn't wear it on a regular belt with a 70-200/2.8-size lens, but it's fine on my Lowepro Deluxe Technical Belt. It doesn't have as much padding as a regular lens case for that size lens, but it's smaller, too.

I've been thinking of getting a second one, as I've been using the one I have primarily for my RRS PG-02 LLR gimbal head.

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
sagittariansrock said:

It works as advertised for mid-air lens changes. I wouldn't wear it on a regular belt with a 70-200/2.8-size lens, but it's fine on my Lowepro Deluxe Technical Belt. It doesn't have as much padding as a regular lens case for that size lens, but it's smaller, too.

I've been thinking of getting a second one, as I've been using the one I have primarily for my RRS PG-02 LLR gimbal head.

Nice to hear, I recently saw that and it seemed like a great idea. Guess I'll have to buy one now =D

Upvote 0
Drizzt321 said:
neuroanatomist said:
sagittariansrock said:

Nice to hear, I recently saw that and it seemed like a great idea. Guess I'll have to buy one now =D

Thanks for the advice, Neuro.
@Drizzt: Which idea did you like, the Lens exchange or the PG-02 LLR? ;)

Upvote 0

jhaces

What does this button do? Oh!
Nov 23, 2012
Eldar said:
rmfagan said:
Thanks for posting this! I just picked up a Pro Trekker 400 AW for about 100 less than I've seen before. Gotta love CR.
;D
That is a lot of pack for the money! I love mine.
Ditto. Bought the Treker 400 2 weeks ago (discount has been going on for a while) :) Loving it so far

Upvote 0