Mountains, Lakes and Rivers

bholliman

EOS R
Dec 6, 2012
USA
www.flickr.com
DCP - Thanks for sharing your beautiful images over the years. I spent some time this morning looking at all 57 pages of this thread and was amazed by the excellence of your landscape images and your diligence in sharing them here on CR, in this thread and many others. Thank you!

StocialEtcher - Lovely image, thanks for sharing.

StoicalEtcher

EOS RP
CR Pro
Jan 3, 2018
Yorkshire
bholliman said:
DCP - Thanks for sharing your beautiful images over the years. I spent some time this morning looking at all 57 pages of this thread and was amazed by the excellence of your landscape images and your diligence in sharing them here on CR, in this thread and many others. Thank you!

bholliman - many thanks :D Stoical.

dpc

EOS-1D X Mark III
Dec 11, 2013
Western Canada
StoicalEtcher said:
As a new member on the site (after years of lurking), thought I'd join in and post a shot - hits all three subject matters (though river is not in sight ;) )

Subject is Mount Hood reflected in Trillium Lake, early one morning.

Great picture! Well-balanced composition. :)

dpc

EOS-1D X Mark III
Dec 11, 2013
Western Canada
bholliman said:

Thanks! :)

dpc

EOS-1D X Mark III
Dec 11, 2013
Western Canada
Verge of lake on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Not the greatest picture but I like all the green. It reminds me of summer. It was actually taken in February. Winter on the southern tip of Vancouver Island sure isn't like winter on the prairies.

Attachments