My Old Canon EF 600 MM L IS MK I---The Price have been increase---Ha, Ha, Ha.

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Dear Friends.
My Happy day is to day, When I check the Price of my Old Lens Canon EF 600 MM. L IS USM and Find out that The Amazon sell the High price (Price: $20,600.00 & FREE Shipping.) The Price have been increase 180% 5 years ago, when I buy---May be Canon do not make it anymore = "THE CLASSIC"---Ha, Ha, Ha.
I tell my wife that---SEE !!!!!---Invest in Canon Lenses are better than buy the Stocks----Ha, Ha, Ha, Or buy Her Diamonds.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-600mm-Super-Telephoto-Cameras/dp/B00009R6X9/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1438106313&sr=8-8&keywords=Canon+600+Mm+Lens

Enjoy.
Surapon

Attachments

• Scan-X.jpg
    Scan-X.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 198
Mar 25, 2011
Amazon sellers sometimes ask crazy prices for stuff, apparently for one of two reasons.

1. some idiot might just buy it (extremely unlikely)

2. they have the same lens listed for just a thousand dollars over the going price under a different seller name and want to make it look good.

It really cheapens the value of Amazon, and is why buying used items there is risky.

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Mt Spokane Photography said:
Amazon sellers sometimes ask crazy prices for stuff, apparently for one of two reasons.

2. they have the same lens listed for just a thousand dollars over the going price under a different seller name and want to make it look good.

It really cheapens the value of Amazon, and is why buying used items there is risky.

Thank you, Sir Dear Great Teacher Mr. Mt Spokane.
I love to buy the Cheap and Good Photographic Equipment , such as the studio Lighting, Umbrellas and Soft box from Amazon, But All Camera, Lenses, and Electronic Equipment, I will check the Price wit B& H, and Let my Local Camera store to Match the Price, And buy from Local Camera Store. Yes, To support Local Business.
Have A great day, Sir.
Surapon

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
surapon said:
Mt Spokane Photography said:

Thank you, Sir Dear Great Teacher Mr. Mt Spokane.
I love to buy the Cheap and Good Photographic Equipment , such as the studio Lighting, Umbrellas and Soft box from Amazon, But All Camera, Lenses, and Electronic Equipment, I will check the Price wit B& H, and Let my Local Camera store to Match the Price, And buy from Local Camera Store. Yes, To support Local Business.
Have A great day, Sir.
Surapon

We have a small local camera store which can't match any heavily discounted price of the big sellers, but if there is little difference, I always buy locally. We have a large local camera store as well, I buy from them as well. They will match prices.

Upvote 0