New crop bodies coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cgdillan

HDSLR Cinematographer/Photograper
Mar 20, 2012
1992-06-25
www.StockhamMedia.com
I just heard that we will be seeing a new 70D and 7D mkII!!!
Here is the timeline I was told

present:
The 7D and 60D will remain current

year 2015 still current

year 2018 new sensor tech announced

year 2025 70D and 7D mkII receive a long awaited upgrade and have digic VI processors and an 18MP hybrid sensor with phase AF for continuos focus in video mode! Also, the power of the new processor will enable 1 full stop better high iso when shooting jpeg.

:p

seems about right to me...

Cgdillan

Mar 20, 2012
1992-06-25
www.StockhamMedia.com
pakosouthpark said:
i think in 2025 I will have some lenses in my eyes that will take pics with the same capability of the 1Dx today!

and f stop range from 1.4 to 32 and iso 56000000. oh and shutter speed of bulb (you have to keep your eyes open) to 1/8000.

+1

Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2011
Cgdillan said:

present:

year 2015 still current

year 2025 70D and 7D mkII receive a long awaited upgrade and have digic VI processors and an 18MP hybrid sensor with phase AF for continuos focus in video mode! Also, the power of the new processor will enable 1 full stop better high iso when shooting jpeg.

You must be really f_ken bored....to have this type of topic posted

Upvote 0
By then GPS should be standard, but what about navigation system? What about apps? Will Canon still exist or will iphone 23 include a hybrid full frame micro iSensor (tm) that puts them out of business. Or will photoshop's "content aware" feature be able to read your brains imagination to completely create content you want without cameras or hands... making all of that irrelevant

sorry to you guys who seem annoyed by the non-serious topic.. since I'm adding to it. I'm totally not bored... on friday night posting on canonrumors forumz... but seriously, I can appreciate the humor since I find myself annoyed (yet understanding) of Canons questionable marketing tactics/decisions that end up resulting in me being poor :X

Upvote 0

Cgdillan

Mar 20, 2012
1992-06-25
www.StockhamMedia.com
Dylan777 said:
Cgdillan said:

present:

year 2015 still current

You must be really f_ken bored....to have this type of topic posted

I was...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.