Photographing Prom Couples In a Rose Garden

thgmuffin said:
Thanks for all the tips guys!

I'm only a kid with an awesome passion in the wonderful world of photography! I apparently am "known" around my school for being a photographer as I provide pictures of a lot of events we have here. I will have a lot of fun shooting tomorrow and will possibly post some pictures! (Though I do not know if my friend's want to be posted onto the internet hehe) 8)
thgmuffin, have fun and good luck with your shoot!

Upvote 0
Northstar said:
RustyTheGeek said:
So how did this story end? How did it go? Any pictures to share??

mack and rusty....lot's of good advice!! (rusty, do you think he should practice first or just wing it ;D)
LOL! I'm not sure what Rusty wanted him to do, either, but it sounds like he thinks practice is overrated ;)

I'd like to know how it went, too, but as with some other posts like this, sometimes we hear back, sometimes not.

Upvote 0
mackguyver said:
Northstar said:
RustyTheGeek said:
So how did this story end? How did it go? Any pictures to share??

mack and rusty....lot's of good advice!! (rusty, do you think he should practice first or just wing it ;D)
LOL! I'm not sure what Rusty wanted him to do, either, but it sounds like he thinks practice is overrated ;)

I'd like to know how it went, too, but as with some other posts like this, sometimes we hear back, sometimes not.

I feel sooo used !! :'( ;)

Upvote 0
RustyTheGeek said:
I can tell you that regardless of age, experience, talent or skill level, everyone gets nervous. But that soon goes away when you get rolling if you are well prepared and you have a solid plan to follow.

Rusty.... a slight edit:

I can tell you that regardless of age, experience, talent or skill level, everyone gets nervous. But that soon goes away after two or three shots of vodka!

;D ::)

Upvote 0
Northstar said:
RustyTheGeek said:
I can tell you that regardless of age, experience, talent or skill level, everyone gets nervous. But that soon goes away when you get rolling if you are well prepared and you have a solid plan to follow.

Rusty.... a slight edit:

I can tell you that regardless of age, experience, talent or skill level, everyone gets nervous. But that soon goes away after two or three shots of vodka!

;D ::)

Or smooth whiskey! Or not-so-smooth whiskey! ;D

If you are a fan of the sitcom Big Bang Theory, then consider the episodes where Sheldon Cooper has ever touched alcohol. Then picture a photographer at a shoot! Bwaaa ha ha ha!! :p

Upvote 0