Post Your Best Landscapes

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Jack.
Oh, no joke mate :eek: the wee bastards are midges, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highland_midge bite like a mossie but so much smaller, about 2 or 3 midges to a mossie! I’m sure anything that protects you from mossies will protect against midges too!
If you are being fed any of the footage of the Isle of Man TT, have a look at it, there are several shots of a shimmering fog over the road, midges! ;D plus’s the racing is pretty darn good to boot! :)

Cheers, Graham.

Jack Douglas said:
I took this to be a joke?? "Hmm the wee bastards, I swear there were so many of them in the little stream valley (12ft wide) at the farm in Cumbria where we used to stay that you could nearly walk across the valley on them, and the noise, deafening high pitch eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

But I don't get it! :( :)

Jack

Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
My first Building Panoramics pano shot with the 5Ds, Bamburgh Castle at sunset on the North East Coast of England. Four vertical frames to make a 150 mp image - pretty big !

5Ds + Tamron 85 SP VC 1.8 @ f/6.3, 1/125, ISO 200

Attachments

• Bamburgh Castle 1000.png
    Bamburgh Castle 1000.png
    735.1 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi K-amps.
Not my place to say yes or no, but I don’t see a problem and you wouldn’t be the first to post with non Canon gear and you do own Canon, at least one other is a purely Nikon shooter, he does take great shots and is a valuable contributor to the site! :)

Cheers, Graham.

K-amps said:
OK to post with my non-canon body? (My 80D usually is used for Tele purposes)

Upvote 0