Post Your Best Landscapes

R1-7D

EOS RP
Jun 25, 2012
Canada
Vern said:
Backpacking in Yosemite last week. Half dome at sunset from North dome. 5DSR, ISO 100, 16-35 III, f8, HDR.
Beautiful shot! I feel like this should be one of the included Mac wallpapers.

slclick

Cyclist, photog, drummer & sardonic haiku writer
Dec 17, 2013
R1-7D said:
slclick said:
A few minutes later or an ND filter? Poipu Beach, Kauai
Beautiful! Makes me want to go back to Kauai! Last time I was there was about 16 years ago :'(
We were married there 18 years ago and have been trying to get back and then we found ourselves there twice in the last 6 months, amazing!

lion rock

EOS 5D Mark IV
Jan 1, 2013
That's romantic!
-r

slclick said:
R1-7D said:
slclick said:
Beautiful! Makes me want to go back to Kauai! Last time I was there was about 16 years ago :'(
We were married there 18 years ago and have been trying to get back and then we found ourselves there twice in the last 6 months, amazing!

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
eml58 said:
Sporgon said:
My first Building Panoramics pano shot with the 5Ds, Bamburgh Castle at sunset on the North East Coast of England. Four vertical frames to make a 150 mp image - pretty big !

5Ds + Tamron 85 SP VC 1.8 @ f/6.3, 1/125, ISO 200
Lovely Image Sporgon
Many thanks Edward.

Love your sunset silhouette too. Is that Spieve di Spaltenna ? There's quite a few abbeys in Tuscany.

Here's a shot that I got from a recent rather disappointing visit to Scotland. I should have stayed more over on the West. Must get to Skye sometime soon.

5DS + EF 28/2.8 IS, 1/20, f/10/ ISO100

Attachments

lion rock

EOS 5D Mark IV
Jan 1, 2013
Wonderful shot, Sporgon!
-r

Sporgon said:
Many thanks Edward.
Love your sunset silhouette too. Is that Spieve di Spaltenna ? There's quite a few abbeys in Tuscany.
Here's a shot that I got from a recent rather disappointing visit to Scotland. I should have stayed more over on the West. Must get to Skye sometime soon.

R1-7D

EOS RP
Jun 25, 2012
Canada
slclick said:
R1-7D said:
slclick said:
That’s terrific! It really is a paradise there.

R1-7D

EOS RP
Jun 25, 2012
Canada
Sporgon said:
eml58 said:
Sporgon said:
My first Building Panoramics pano shot with the 5Ds, Bamburgh Castle at sunset on the North East Coast of England. Four vertical frames to make a 150 mp image - pretty big !

5Ds + Tamron 85 SP VC 1.8 @ f/6.3, 1/125, ISO 200
Lovely Image Sporgon
Many thanks Edward.

Very nice, Sporgon!

cayenne

EOS 5D Mark IV
CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
K-amps said:
Quebec city
Wow...just wow!!

That one really speaks to me...great composition, I like the post processing, really jumps out at you, colorful!!

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
R1-7D, Lion Rock, Click: many thanks guys.

Love the tonal quality in K-amps Quebec shot, nicely done. Pentax ?

In the few minutes of light that I had at Loch Morlich I got a slightly earlier shot; here it is, this time on the Tamron 45 SP. Of the two I think I prefer this one.

Attachments

GammyKnee

EOS RP
Jan 24, 2013
Sporgon said:
In the few minutes of light that I had at Loch Morlich I got a slightly earlier shot; here it is, this time on the Tamron 45 SP. Of the two I think I prefer this one.
I liked the first one, but I like this one much more; the smoother water and absence of rocks let my eyes go straight to the distant shoreline for the payoff. Cracking shot!

lion rock

EOS 5D Mark IV
Jan 1, 2013
Beautiful!
-r

Sporgon said: