Post Your Best Landscapes

slclick

EOS 3
Dec 17, 2013
R1-7D said:
slclick said:
A few minutes later or an ND filter? Poipu Beach, Kauai

Beautiful! Makes me want to go back to Kauai! Last time I was there was about 16 years ago :'(

We were married there 18 years ago and have been trying to get back and then we found ourselves there twice in the last 6 months, amazing!

Upvote 0
That's romantic!
-r

slclick said:
R1-7D said:
slclick said:

Beautiful! Makes me want to go back to Kauai! Last time I was there was about 16 years ago :'(

We were married there 18 years ago and have been trying to get back and then we found ourselves there twice in the last 6 months, amazing!

Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
eml58 said:
Sporgon said:
My first Building Panoramics pano shot with the 5Ds, Bamburgh Castle at sunset on the North East Coast of England. Four vertical frames to make a 150 mp image - pretty big !

5Ds + Tamron 85 SP VC 1.8 @ f/6.3, 1/125, ISO 200

Lovely Image Sporgon

Many thanks Edward.

Love your sunset silhouette too. Is that Spieve di Spaltenna ? There's quite a few abbeys in Tuscany.

Here's a shot that I got from a recent rather disappointing visit to Scotland. I should have stayed more over on the West. Must get to Skye sometime soon.

5DS + EF 28/2.8 IS, 1/20, f/10/ ISO100

Attachments

• _MGL9618-1.png
    _MGL9618-1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
Wonderful shot, Sporgon!
-r

Sporgon said:
Many thanks Edward.
Love your sunset silhouette too. Is that Spieve di Spaltenna ? There's quite a few abbeys in Tuscany.
Here's a shot that I got from a recent rather disappointing visit to Scotland. I should have stayed more over on the West. Must get to Skye sometime soon.

Upvote 0
slclick said:
R1-7D said:
slclick said:

That’s terrific! It really is a paradise there.

Upvote 0
Sporgon said:
eml58 said:
Sporgon said:
My first Building Panoramics pano shot with the 5Ds, Bamburgh Castle at sunset on the North East Coast of England. Four vertical frames to make a 150 mp image - pretty big !

5Ds + Tamron 85 SP VC 1.8 @ f/6.3, 1/125, ISO 200

Lovely Image Sporgon

Many thanks Edward.

Very nice, Sporgon!

Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
R1-7D, Lion Rock, Click: many thanks guys.

Love the tonal quality in K-amps Quebec shot, nicely done. Pentax ?

In the few minutes of light that I had at Loch Morlich I got a slightly earlier shot; here it is, this time on the Tamron 45 SP. Of the two I think I prefer this one.

Attachments

• _MGL9616-1000.png
    _MGL9616-1000.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
Sporgon said:
In the few minutes of light that I had at Loch Morlich I got a slightly earlier shot; here it is, this time on the Tamron 45 SP. Of the two I think I prefer this one.

I liked the first one, but I like this one much more; the smoother water and absence of rocks let my eyes go straight to the distant shoreline for the payoff. Cracking shot!

Upvote 0