Show your Bird Portraits

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Wow. Nice position of the bird with the tail slightly spread. Beautifully sharp over the whole of the bird. Great photo with nice background color.

Btw I notice that when I upload my photos on Canon Rumors they are not as sharp anymore when I view them full screen. They are when I look at them full screen on my 27-inch monitor.
Your photo does not suffer from that. Looking for the problem and how to solve that.
I don't know the answer...

Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Naughty owls

Impossible owls
I just downloaded your "Naughty owls" - to send it to my daughter - she loves funny animals. Sorry!!! Be sure - she doesn't print photos (even the ones she made) but I suspect this one will go all over her friends. It's really :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

ISO64

CR Pro
Jul 2, 2015
Kingfisher (R5/100-500). I’ve been trying for 10 years to get one of these hovering, and the camera didn’t let me down.

View attachment 204107
Patience you must have, my young padawan. :)

Congrats, that is a dedication!
I frequented few favorite KF locations in hope to get them while hovering, not much success with Eu one.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

candyman

R6, R8, M6 II, M5
Sep 27, 2011
www.flickr.com
The common Blackbird
Canon EOS R6 with EF100-400 II. Taken at f/5.6 - 1/320 and ISO range 200 to 320.

The Birdlife protection in the Netherlands has declared 2022 the year of the blackbird. In the past three to four years, the population of blackbirds in the Netherlands has decreased by 30 percent. These are hundreds of thousands of birds. The outbreak of the Usutu virus, to which many blackbirds have succumbed, is one of the causes.
Reason to photograph the blackbird (although perhaps a bit boring). But likes to be photographed.

Black bird by TMI.jpgBlack bird 2 by TMI.jpg

Reactions: 12 users
Upvote 0