Sigma korea posted this image. It's closely connected to Sigma poland's revoluti

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mqqkgzlfWs1sdpe1ko1_500.jpg

Sigma Korea(https://www.facebook.com/saekipnc) has posted this image.

and they offer the some giveaway(DP2 Merrill and several bag..) to pill the blank.

Most korea user are expect a 'Mount' (Because of Rhyme.)

I think, It's very close to about Sigma Poland's 'Revolution count'

What do you think about this?

Interchangeable mount possibly. That makes pretty much sense. No-brainer from technical perspective and should be done easily by Sigma's service centres/agents.
Given abilities offered by Sigma USB Dock they should be able to provide kits for end-users to change mounts and recalibration. Or universal "premount" and adapters for target systems.

My preliminary guess is new lens and service exchangeable mounts for recent lenses using Sigma Dock. Why? Because :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
I really like what Sigma has been doing. First, the docking station for lens firmware changes and now the mount replacement service.

And, I like that Sigma, Tamron and Tokina are all putting out higher quality lenses. We can only benefit from the competition.

I'm sure Canon and Nikon are worried about this trend. I just hope they respond by producing better and more affordable products, instead of just trying to cripple the third party products.

Upvote 0
xps said:
unfocused said:
I'm sure Canon and Nikon are worried about this trend. I just hope they respond by producing better and more affordable products, instead of just trying to cripple the third party products.

+1
I hope they stop the trend of Nikon/Canon to produce high-end lenses with astronomical price tags.

Actually I have different thought. If Nikon/Canon have reasonable price tags for their lenses, they will kill other lens makers. Competition is good for us.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.