Sony A9 rumor: unlimited RAW buffer

Nov 4, 2011
neuroanatomist said:
AvTvM said:
PS: MY body is not big and heavy, oh no! Only Canon mirrorslappers are big, heavy and ugly.

Oh, my...it must embarrass you to carry one of those Canon bodies around. I hope you don't post pictures of you slapping your little mirror on the Internet!

I do like taking pictures with my 5D 3 plus EF / L lenses. But i really hate lugging those clunkers along. that's why meanwhile 90% of my shots are captured with EOS M (1) and EF-M lenses. 5D 3 only comes aliong to planned shootings. Not to mountains. Not on city trips. Not on sailing turns. Really hoping that Sony will bring A9 and turn on the heat further on Canon, until Canon finally comes up with a really great, compact mirrorless FF system. Or if that's asking to much of Canon's geriatric executive ward, then at least a worthwhile EOS M4 "Pro". One does get humble and patient as a Canon Customer.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
AvTvM said:
Really hoping that Sony will bring A9 and turn on the heat further on Canon, until Canon finally comes up with a really great, compact mirrorless FF system. Or if that's asking to much of Canon's geriatric executive ward, then at least a worthwhile EOS M4 "Pro". One does get humble and patient as a Canon Customer.

Gee, it must really irk you that Canon knows so much more about selling ILCs than you do. ::)

Upvote 0
Jul 14, 2012
AvTvM said:
Really hoping that Sony will bring A9 and turn on the heat further on Canon, until Canon finally comes up with a really great, compact mirrorless FF system. Or if that's asking to much of Canon's geriatric executive ward, then at least a worthwhile EOS M4 "Pro". One does get humble and patient as a Canon Customer.

Your humility and patience are indeed inspiring.... You should hope, though, that the Sony A9 (or whatever they will call it), proves to be quite different from what the vocal contingent clamoring for such a thing at sonyalpharumors are asking for: a big, standard professional dslr-size camera, along the lines of the A99!

Upvote 0