1Ds Mark IV & Lenses [CR2]
By| April 13, 2010
About time someone spoke up
A CR regular has piped up about the massive announcement of new gear coming from Canon.
I’m told to expect 2 separate announcements, one for the prosumer market and one for the pro market.
- 60D Type of camera, it could be called something else.
- The EF-S 60mm Macro will receive IS.
- There is a “murmur” that a new 70-300 type of lens could also be announced.
- This will be the first announcement.
- The 1Ds Mark IV will be announced
- EF 24-70 f/2.8L IS will be announced
- A new f/4 wide angle with IS
- A new L prime, unknown as to which will get replaced. The 35mm isn’t a guarantee.
- A new Flash
- New accessories
- This will be the 2nd announcement and the big news for Photokina
The source says amendments could be made over the next few weeks, so keep checking back.