About time someone spoke up
A CR regular has piped up about the massive announcement of new gear coming from Canon.
I'm told to expect 2 separate announcements, one for the prosumer market and one for the pro market.
- 60D Type of camera, it could be called something else.
- The EF-S 60mm Macro will receive IS.
- There is a “murmur” that a new 70-300 type of lens could also be announced.
- This will be the first announcement.
- The 1Ds Mark IV will be announced
- EF 24-70 f/2.8L IS will be announced
- A new f/4 wide angle with IS
- A new L prime, unknown as to which will get replaced. The 35mm isn't a guarantee.
- A new Flash
- New accessories
- This will be the 2nd announcement and the big news for Photokina
The source says amendments could be made over the next few weeks, so keep checking back.
Perhaps you may ask Nikon users if they have Parkinson’s. Nikon just offered the 16-35 VR recently…
CR, any new info on this? Very interested in the 60D and hoping to heard something this month. Any chance?
hmmm, looks a lot like the new 1Ds will come in the second half of this year. This could mean dual digic 5 and the end of the 1D series. One body that does it all, studio and sports.