Bad news from one source
I’ve been told we may not be getting a firmware update this month like reported a little while ago. It is claimed Canon is working on one, it’s just not coming in the immediate future.
It’s still guesswork as to whether or not the movie mode will get some manual love. I’m getting conflicting stories.
I’m waiting to hear from someone in particular that will give me a better idea.