The number of shots I've missed because I only have 35x zoom is staggering. It's a good thing they're working on something more!
That EF 1200 f/5.6L is starting to look overpriced.
Publication number Patent 2011-33868 (P2011-33868A)
Release date February 17, 2011 (2011.2.17)
- F = 4.36-180.0mm focal length
- Fno = 2.54-5.74
- 38.63-1.23 ° angle
- Image height is 3.49-3.88mm
- Total lens length 94.37-134.09
- Back Focus 9.00-6.38
- 41.24 zoom ratio
- Two-sided aspheric
- Positive lead type zoom lens
- Zooming, the object first and third groups, the group moved toward the second image
- The third lens group for image stabilization
- Expression rear focus lens group to focus on the fifth