BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Alan.
Fantastic shots, looks like you have that combo dialled in pretty well.

Cheers, Graham.
Not meaning to suggest it is gear that really matters, but having it all sorted out helps to support the skill.

I have reworked some images I took with the 5DIV and 400mm DO II +2xTC of shorteared owls, on the rare occasion I got to see them here.

Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
Hi Alan.
Fantastic shots, looks like you have that combo dialled in pretty well.

Cheers, Graham.
Not meaning to suggest it is gear that really matters, but having it all sorted out helps to support the skill.
You aren’t suggesting it’s not all due to immense skill, high intelligence, good looks combined with extreme modesty? Having the right gear does widen the range of opportunities and make more shots possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Alan.
The skill level shows in the photos, the intelligence is evident in your answers, it is clear from the previous answer that you are modest, but I don’t recall seeing a photo of you :unsure: so I can’t comment either way on the good looks! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cheers, Graham.

You aren’t suggesting it’s not all due to immense skill, high intelligence, good looks combined with extreme modesty? Having the right gear does widen the range of opportunities and make more shots possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

bjd

Aug 29, 2011
Hi, I replaced my 7DII with a 90D and am quite happy with it. Certainly a big step forwards compared to the 7D2.
So I was going to try to post a few shots here again, while waiting for my R5. Any non-constructive criticism will
be treated with the contempt it deserves........which may be none at all!

A good friend of mine early this morning:

Reactions: 8 users
Upvote 0

bjd

Aug 29, 2011
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
I have reworked some images I took with the 5DIV and 400mm DO II +2xTC of shorteared owls, on the rare occasion I got to see them here.
Just WOW! Love it! :love:(y):giggle:

I particularly like the second one, rhe one with the wooly mammoth in the background!
Same opinion here! (y)

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0