Search results

1. A

Duchess of Cambridge uses Canon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7179017/Kate-joins-children-photography-workshop-shes-named-patron-Royal-Photographic-Society.html
  2. A

The "sexy soluton" of EF to R

Turns out to be the confusion and drama of teen hormones.
  3. A

Sony announces #1 in FF cameras in US

Story on DPReview, that's big news.
  4. A

FF mirrorless: What will be first lenses out?

If Canon release FF mirrorless that is not EF compatible (I hope it is compatible), what will be the first lenses out and what will be the time frame for releasing lenses? What are your gueses and hopes?
  5. A

Will Canon ever make 1 inch DPAF sensor?

Will Canon ever build their own 1 inch sensor and utilize DPAF, that would be a great benefit for Powershot cameras.
  6. A

What could rumored firmware update improve?

Another site has a rumor about a firmware update on the 6D2 coming in September. If this update happens, what might be improved? What would be beyond the possibility of improvement?
  7. A

Compare autofocus of the 6D2 to original 7D

It's hard or impossible to compare reviews from different times especially eight years apart. Could anyone who has used both the original 7D and the 6DII compare autofocus performance for me. The 7D was stellar 8 years ago and some reviews have been disappointed in the 6DII autofocus performance...
  8. A

Analysis of RAW samples at Fred Miranda show weak DR

I really hope production models show different results but things do not look good. http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1497323/25#14098826
  9. A

Best practices for preorder.

I am super excited about the 6D II. What should I know about preordering? Best place, what to expect, any discounts. Thanks for the help!
  10. A

Least expensive Powershots

Will Canon abandon the sub 300 dollar market or will they continue to improve the least expensive cameras? I could see a smaller market for improved lower end devices. Maybe continuing the 1/1.7 sensor in camera variations like the G16 and others. To me it makes sense but then again I know...
  11. A

Canon G17

I am hoping the newly announced G3X will not replace the hopefully forthcoming G17. I would really like a something between the G7X and and the G3X. What would you like to see in a G17 and do you think it will be coming out sometime? When?