Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM

jd7

EOS 7D MK II
Feb 3, 2013
Beautiful shots! Makes me wish I was there!
Thank you Don! Not too many chances to use a canoe near Mt Ngauruhoe but I'm sure you'd enjoy it if get there sometime :)
(Actually, I've done a canoe trip down the Whanganui River, which isn't that far from Mt Ngaurohoe, now I think about it. It's a trip worth doing too.)

Nat_WA

EOS 7D mk.II
Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
A nice fall day, so off for a paddle.... Both shots from a 6D2 at 24mm
Nice pictures Don! Although the fall colours are more abundant in the first picture I like the second one best for its depth - also showing off the sharpness of the lens from canoe to mountains / hills in the distance (y)
W.

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
Nice pictures Don! Although the fall colours are more abundant in the first picture I like the second one best for its depth - also showing off the sharpness of the lens from canoe to mountains / hills in the distance (y)
W.
Thanks! I shot it at F10 for lots of depth of field....

A grab shot out the car window, since there was no way to pull over due to snow. In fact I could only stay in the middle in the tire tracks of the truck in front of me. Thankfully no one was behind me so I could stop for a minute and roll down the window. 5D4 with 24-70 handheld at 70mm. Minor cropping to straighten and minor adjustments to lighten and bump up contrast.
2B6A2628adj.jpg

Reactions: jd7 and Don Haines