7D II specs appear at Snapsort

neuroanatomist

Canon Rumors Premium
Jul 21, 2010
Yes, they look quite reasonable and accurate. For example, the 13.8µm pixel size, which is twice the size of the 1D X pixels and much larger than any APS-C camera. Or the 0.38x viewfinder magnification, a pretty big step down from the 7D's 1.0x, don't you think? Oh, and it was announced well over a year ago.

This is Snapsort trying to draw hits to their site. I'm sure they appreciate your help...

Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
neuroanatomist said:
Yes, they look quite reasonable and accurate. For example, the 13.8µm pixel size, which is twice the size of the 1D X pixels and much larger than any APS-C camera. Or the 0.38x viewfinder magnification, a pretty big step down from the 7D's 1.0x, don't you think? Oh, and it was announced well over a year ago.

This is Snapsort trying to draw hits to their site. I'm sure they appreciate your help...

and it doesn't even have DPAF......

Upvote 0

TrabimanUK

In the words of Brian Johnson - "Shoot to thrill!"
Sep 19, 2013
Bristol, England
Don Haines said:
neuroanatomist said:

and it doesn't even have DPAF......

DPAF? that's soooo 2013 ;)

Upvote 0