7D II specs appear at Snapsort

Jul 21, 2010
Yes, they look quite reasonable and accurate. For example, the 13.8µm pixel size, which is twice the size of the 1D X pixels and much larger than any APS-C camera. Or the 0.38x viewfinder magnification, a pretty big step down from the 7D's 1.0x, don't you think? Oh, and it was announced well over a year ago.

This is Snapsort trying to draw hits to their site. I'm sure they appreciate your help...

Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
neuroanatomist said:
Yes, they look quite reasonable and accurate. For example, the 13.8µm pixel size, which is twice the size of the 1D X pixels and much larger than any APS-C camera. Or the 0.38x viewfinder magnification, a pretty big step down from the 7D's 1.0x, don't you think? Oh, and it was announced well over a year ago.

This is Snapsort trying to draw hits to their site. I'm sure they appreciate your help...

and it doesn't even have DPAF......

Upvote 0

TrabimanUK

In the words of Brian Johnson - "Shoot to thrill!"
Sep 19, 2013
Bristol, England
Don Haines said:
neuroanatomist said:

and it doesn't even have DPAF......

DPAF? that's soooo 2013 ;)

Upvote 0