BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Wiebe.
Sorry mate I’m with jack on this one, flatbed truck with the cab to the top with split rear window in the cab (or 1 window split by the bokeh!), or a swimming pool and pump house, with 2 small windows!
But you are correct, we don’t choose the background for shots like that, circumstance chooses for us.
By the way docfred, really nice shot, and please don’t stop posting because of the banter about the background, it is all meant in the nicest possible way. :)
If you wouldn’t mind, could you tell us what the object is please? ;D

Cheers, Graham.

Nat_WA said:
docfred said:
Falco tinnunculus

Nice shot docfred!

... and @Jack - truck? What truck? Only a roof in sight for me ;) (you don't always choose your background, do you :()

Wiebe.

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Absolutely no offense intended; I like the shot. If it is to be really super appealing it is my opinion that the object could be removed to that end, but no one believes more in the freedom of the individual when it doesn't significantly impact others, than me. That means I have no right to push a person in the direction that I might prefer! :)

I am also in favor of anyone and everyone posting whatever shots they have. Years ago I showed up on CR as a complete photo dodo bird and hopefully have improved with everyone including neuro accepting my ignorance/willingness while guiding me.

I don't care for the sparing that goes on in the technical threads unless it's so ridiculous as to become humorous. Graham, looks like the two of us need to invest in new eye glasses! ;)

Long live the bird threads! :)

Jack

Upvote 0
Managed to get a couple of shots of the local Barn Own last weekend,

41459582962_829aa6495c_b.jpg

40607560795_33538ce661_b.jpg

Upvote 0