Canon CPS

Maiaibing said:
Just sent an angry mail to CPS (Gold Member) for not returning my lens (in for a check-up not repair) for over a week after the "guaranteed" turn around time. They "forgot" to note I was a CPS Gold Member and have not been able to speed things up since :mad:
Did you send it in with the CPS mailing label & cover sheet? If so, I wonder what happened, if not, is that what happened? I'm getting ready to send a lot of my gear (first time post clean & check coupons) in so I want to make sure I do it right.

Upvote 0
mackguyver said:
Did you send it in with the CPS mailing label & cover sheet? If so, I wonder what happened, if not, is that what happened? I'm getting ready to send a lot of my gear (first time post clean & check coupons) in so I want to make sure I do it right.

Actually, I handed it over the counter directly at the Canon repair center... (CPS Europe) :eek:

Upvote 0
Maiaibing said:
mackguyver said:

Actually, I handed it over the counter directly at the Canon repair center... (CPS Europe) :eek:
Wow, that's really bad! Sorry. So far I've had mostly good luck with CPS USA.

Upvote 0
mackguyver said:
Maiaibing said:
mackguyver said:

Once i forgot to attach the CPS Rush sticker to the box and it got sorted with the regular every day submissions... Once they found it and realized it was a rush, they worked on it right away...

Upvote 0
awinphoto said:
mackguyver said:
Maiaibing said:
mackguyver said:

Once i forgot to attach the CPS Rush sticker to the box and it got sorted with the regular every day submissions... Once they found it and realized it was a rush, they worked on it right away...
Oh, that makes sense - I'll have to remember that one!

Upvote 0
Maiaibing said:
mackguyver said:

Just to follow up - its found now by the service provider. Seems to have "forgotten" to note that it was CPS - twice! EST total turn-around time now from my handing it over the desk: 4 weeks (if they keep their last promise).

Canon CPS also answered my mails to them after weeks of silence.

Let me add that CPS number was written with LARGE letters across the top of the repair note. Anyone involved with the paper work cannot have missed it...

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
awinphoto said:
mackguyver said:
Maiaibing said:
mackguyver said:

+10 for me too " Once i forgot to attach the CPS Rush sticker to the box and it got sorted with the regular every day submissions... Once they found it and realized it was a rush, they worked on it right away... "

AND PLEASE DO NOT TO WRITE YOUR CPS MEMBERSHIP NUMBER---That will be 2-3 days turn around time---For my replacement of 1DS shutter blade system, after 300,000+ photos, since 2002.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Upvote 0