Canon EOS 6D Mark II Dynamic Range Talk & Sample Images

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
Re: Canon EOS 6D Mark II Dynamic Range Talk & Sample Images

Jack Douglas said:
Lord_Zeppelin, I suspect you are right.

It is unfortunate that these threads end up containing material that is time wasting so today this one gets unnotified even though there have been many good contributions, such as yours. I will again be checking the 6D2 reviews and surveying the scene before a possible purchase in the spring. By then all the hype and emotion and DRoning will have subsided.

Jack

If I have interpreted all the online comments properly, only an idiot would buy a 6D2.

Therefore, having an almost complete lack of sense, once the price drops on the 6D2 and/or the initial rush is over and they can keep one on the store shelves, I will probably get one. Since I do not know what I am doing, I will take lots of pictures and enjoy the camera.

Upvote 0

Don Haines said:
Jack Douglas said:

It is unfortunate that these threads end up containing material that is time wasting so today this one gets unnotified even though there have been many good contributions, such as yours. I will again be checking the 6D2 reviews and surveying the scene before a possible purchase in the spring. By then all the hype and emotion and DRoning will have subsided.

Jack

If I have interpreted all the online comments properly, only an idiot would buy a 6D2.

Therefore, having an almost complete lack of sense, once the price drops on the 6D2 and/or the initial rush is over and they can keep one on the store shelves, I will probably get one. Since I do not know what I am doing, I will take lots of pictures and enjoy the camera.
Well stated. I fall into that category too...ha!

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010

Spock said:
Lord_Zeppelin said:
Don Haines said:
Jack Douglas said:

Jack

Well stated. I fall into that category too...ha!
To buy one would be illogical. My Vulcan half said wait, but my human half picked up the phone and ordered one.

Regarding that: How do you feel?

Upvote 0

wsmith96

Advancing Amateur
Aug 17, 2012
Texas

I went ahead and sold my 6D in anticipation of the mark II performance and to get the maximum dollars back before the flood if used gear. The feature upgrades make this a needed improvement over the original. Waiting on the price drop around November, until then I snagged an 80D.

Upvote 0