Canon Has 93 Reasons You Shouldn't Settle for Smartphone Photos

iPhone 8 is an improvement & can be fired from my Apple Watch which helps hand held/marginally steadied. M6 and 5D IV can both connect to, and be triggered by the iPhone 8 when mounted, steadied, or hand held.

For the internet, everything seems to be a go, but if you want to snap something challenging, or print large,........well................................. 8)

Upvote 0
RandomRazr said:
the best camera in the world, is the one you have with you. sicne you carry your phone eveywhere, and not as much as a DSLR, usually capturing the moment is more iportant
Actually I feel the opposite. My smartphone is big, too big to fit in my pocket comfortably and it is very difficult to use. The screen has now cracked 3 times, I don't like the way it tracks my every move and so I now leave it at home. My camera hangs around my neck out of the way, I do not find it heavy and it is available whenever I want to use it. Any thieves in the area take one look at it, think it is a museum piece from a bygone age and look elsewhere for an iphone X to steal. The camera I always have with me is my 5D mk4.

Upvote 0